Recombinant Human Interleukin-2 Solution cGMP Grade, Pre-Filled Syringe
Log in for price
Akron’s syringe-filled liquid Interleukin-2 is the industry-first formulation developed for single-use cell therapy applications.
Interleukin-2 promotes the growth and activity of T and B lymphocytes, and is key in a number of cell and cell-based gene therapies.
The cGMP-grade cytokine comes backed by Akron’s stringent quality claims for cGMP-grade products. In addition, the product has the following features:
- Available as 1 mg/mL with other concentrations upon request
- Animal component free
- Defined functionality based on biological activity assays
- Syringe-filled for convenient single use
- Sterility and endotoxin-tested according to USP
- Bioassay development and implementation available for special projects (cell types including HT-2, CTLL2 and others available)
- DMF available
Akron’s Interleukin-2 is manufactured, tested and released in compliance with relevant cGMP guidelines. USP Chapter ‹1043› “Ancillary materials for cell, gene and tissue-engineered products” has been followed in the design of these products.
For inquiries and pricing, please contact email@example.com