cGMP Recombinant Human Interleukin-2 Solution, Pre-Filled Syringe
Log in for price
Akron’s syringe-filled liquid Interleukin-2 is the industry-first formulation developed for single-use cell therapy applications.
Interleukin-2 promotes the growth and activity of T and B lymphocytes, and is key in a number of cell and cell-based gene therapies.
Features and Specifications:
- Available as 1mL Syringe for convenient single-use
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL (other concentrations upon request)
- Source: E. Coli
- Identical amino acid sequence to aldesleukin (Proleukin®)
- Animal component free
- Defined functionality based on biological activity assays
- Sterile lyophilized and filled
- Sterility and endotoxin-tested according to USP
- 24 months stability
- Storage: 2-8°C
- Custom biologic activity assay available upon request
- DMF (eCTD format) available
To request availability, pricing, or a letter of authorization for your fillings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Akron’s cGMP Cytokines are manufactured, tested and released in compliance with relevant cGMP guidelines. USP Chapter ‹1043› “Ancillary materials for cell, gene and tissue-engineered products” has been followed in the design of these products.