cGMP CryoSolutions™ MC, 10% DMSO containing Methylcellulose
Log in for price
CryoSolutions™ MC is intended for use in cryopreservation of biological cells in cell culture, stem cells, mammalian cells and biological tissues.
Features and Specifications:
- Made without serum or proteins
- Raw material conforms to Pharmacopeia standards (USP, EP, JP)
- Reagents tested to be virus, endotoxin, and mycoplasma free
- Produced in an ISO certified facility
- Custom packaging and bulk sizes available
Akron’s cGMP Products are manufactured, tested and released in compliance with relevant cGMP guidelines. USP Chapter ‹1043› “Ancillary materials for cell, gene and tissue-engineered products” has been followed in the design of these products.
CryoSolutions™ MC is a cryopreservation medium containing sterile, filtered DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide, USP, EP, JP) – highest purity grade solution, with Methylcellulose.
|MC 10% Size||
10 ml, 100 ml, 30 ml, 5 ml