Hosted by Nexight and the Standards Coordinating Body (SCB), this webinar reviews how the SCB proposes to complement existing standards development processes to improve coordination, increase community engagement, and enhance regenerative medicine standards awareness across the community.
- Allison Getz | Operations Program Manager, The Standards Coordinating Body
- Claudia Zylberberg | CEO, Akron Biotech
- Judith Arcidiacono | International Regulatory Expert and Standards Liaison, Office of Tissue and Advanced Therapies, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Sumona Sarkar | Biomedical Engineer, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Dawn Henke | Technical Program Manager, The Standard Coordinating Body
Tissue engineering is an evolving field that combines scaffolds, cells, and other biologically active molecules into functional tissues with the goal of assembling functional constructs that restore, maintain, or improve damaged tissues or whole organs. This webinar brings together technical and regulatory experts in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine to discuss current challenges and novel approaches to advance the field forward.
- Gray Chynoweth | Chief Membership Officer, Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI)
- Ramon Montero | Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Miami
- Jiwen Zhang | Regulatory Scientist & Consultant
Akron’s scientific and public presentations and appearances from national and international meetings, conferences and symposia will be posted here.