cGMP Human Fibronectin
Log in for price
Fibronectin is an attachment factor that facilitates the attachment and cytoplasmic spreading of all types of anchorage-dependent cells.
Features and Specifications:
- Bioassay qualified
- In compliance with International guidelines
- Meets U.S. FDA requirements for source plasma
- Available in vials or syringes (closed system)
Fibronectin is responsible for cell adhesion and migration processes including embryogenesis, wound healing, blood coagulation, host defense, and metastasis.
- Promote cell-substrate attachment
- Improve cellular differentiation
- Reduce variation in plating efficiency found in different serum batches
Plasma fibronectin (pFN) is secreted by hepatocytes as a major protein component of blood. pFN opsonizes bacteria and helps form clots. Plasma FN is widely used in cell culture to help cells attach to the substrate. It is particularly useful for culturing cells that are incapable of synthesizing their own biomatrix, including stem cells, and for culturing cells in serum-free medium. Akron’s pFN is a clear, sterile, buffered solution with a pH of about 7.3 to 7.7.
Cell Derived 1 ml, Cell Derived 5 ml, GMP Plasma Derived, GMP Plasma Derived Viral Inactivated, Plasma Derived 1 ml, Plasma Derived 5 ml